Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa


Today we went to see Santa! As you can tell although Carma talks about "Ho Ho" all the time she wanted nothing to do with him! This picture is funny because it looks like I am trying to drag her to see Santa but I was actually just trying to pick her up to tell her it was okay. Anyway, Claire and Greyson did fine. I have to say though that the Santa was a little lame. He was not the friendliest and his helper behind the camera had pretty much lost all Christmas spirit. I really don't blame them, I think I would be pretty bah-hum-bug myself if that were my job! Thanks to my friend Paula for taking the photos,holding coats, chasing after Grey, and all the other things she does when she is with me and my kids!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Where is Harrison? Is he like Liam and things he's now too old for Santa? I can't believe Greyson sat on Santa's lap! Gavin is scared to death of Santa, kind of like Carma. Kids are so funny. Merry Christmas!! By the way, I loved your card. I was too lazy to get one out this year.

Heidi said...

Merry Christmas! Nice blogging!

Our Family

Our Family