Friday, February 20, 2009

DRAMA











One day last week Claire had a rough day and got her 3rd strike which in our house means 1 hour early bedtime! For those of you that don't know Claire very well let me tell you..... she does not handle negative things very well. We joke all the time that she is going to need anti anxiety medication by the time she is 7! We laugh about this because we don't want to cry. Claire is very much a perfectionist and rarely gets in to any kind of trouble so you can imagine how 3 strikes in one day was the end of the world for her! When it was time for bed she very slowly and dramatically went up to her room where she threw herself on her bed and cried very quiet yet heavy cries. Finally after about 10 minutes I really wanted her to go to sleep and knew she wouldn't until she felt all was back to normal. I took my camera upstairs and started shooting and this was the result. I knew there was no way Claire could stay upset with a camera in her face!

2 comments:

Scott & Rachael Nelson Family said...

Somehow I know this is what Emma's going to be like. Thanks for the head's up, and future idea!

Holly said...

Hi Brett! I saw your link on Kristie's blog and since I have nothing better to do than be nosey so I took a peek at your cute blog! Such cute kids! How are you doing...feel free to check us out too, we are in Nebraska and awaiting the completion of our house we are building!

Our Family

Our Family