Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not enough Laundry!!


Well, it finally happened....my dryer broke! Yipee! For those that know me know that I have been waiting for this day for years. I could not bring myself to get a knew washer and dryer until one of mine officially broke! I would feel too guilty. I even called the repair man out to deem it officially dead before I spent the money! After an entire week of research-which led to weight gain and a marriage and one friendship in jeopardy (thanks to my inability to make a decision)-I finally made my choice and here they are. Love the steam features and the size of the washer (4.4). I would like to thank Consumer Reports and all the people online who complain and praise for helping me make my decision finally! If you ever need to know anything about a washer or dryer let me know. There is only one problem now, I am too caught up. There isn't enough laundry to do!

2 comments:

Trent & Susan said...

let me send you some of ours.

Shawna said...

Those are MASSIVE!
Happy Washing

Our Family

Our Family