Friday, June 19, 2009

Back to Blogging!

Ok, so I have been a little blogged out lately. I think it is the whole 4 kids, house, life, etc... that has gotten in the way. I really just have not found the time to update. Oh, and I also managed to create a Facebook account and of course that took up about 2 weeks of my life I can't ever get back. The novelty of FB has definitely worn off! Anyway, a couple of weeks ago my dad called wondering why I have not updated my blog. Well, that did it and now I am back to blogging!
MEMORIAL DAY:

Every Memorial Day Mike's family has a "reunion" of sorts in Isand Park, Idaho. All the Aunts, uncles and cousins get together and spend the weekend playing. We don't care about fashion, baths, eating healthy, or sleep. We simply just have fun! Mike's parents have a cabin in Island Park so we are lucky enough to get to sleep and go to the bathroom indoors.
This year the kids had a blast. Harrison had his second cousin Kobe there this year and they pretty much did their own thing all weekend long. We would go hours without seeing them. They would go off on the 4 wheelers, hunt for treasures, and play games. They had so much fun together.
Greyson was soooo funny this year. He fell in love with the 4 wheelers! He would cry until someone would take him for a ride. It was so cute. At first. Then we all got sick of taking him on little slow rides around the cabin. It quickly became a chore for Harrison that we would make him do before he could take off on the 4 wheeler with Kobe!
We had a great time this year and the laundry after we got home ( which is always my biggest complaint with this tradition) wasn't even so bad thanks to my new washer and dryer!

2 comments:

Jen said...

So glad to see that you are all still alive!

Shawna said...

Welcome back, I've missed your blogs.

Our Family

Our Family