Friday, January 30, 2009

Carma and Clouseau


Those of you that know my family know that 3 years ago, a few months before I had Carma my parents dog Clouseau was born. My mom is CRAZY about this dog. The weird pet people kind of crazy. He is treated very well—better than her children ever were! He has his own doggy diaper bag for traveling and going to the groomers, has special blankets, eats VERY expensive food, drinks bottled water when they are on the go, has a special relationship with people at the bank and the postman, and goes everywhere with my mom. When my mom really wants to bother me she will call him my brother! Well, Carma has taken quite a liking to her "Uncle" Clouseau even telling my mom we should trade dogs! She also told me we could buy Clouseau. I don't think Clouseau is for sale. They had a great time getting in trouble together while my parents were visiting and Mr. Clouseau will be sorely missed. At least by Carma.

1 comment:

Jen said...

WHAT? Your mom is crazy, but that's coming from me.

Our Family

Our Family