Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Susan!



Today is my sister-in-law ( I hate calling her that. She truly is like a sister) Susan's birthday. Susan is amazing. She is very talented and kind and we are so glad to have her in our family. She is the mother to our amazing nephews, Bentley and William. Trent and Susan moved to Iowa last year and things have not been the same.We miss them terribly! I love Susan to pieces even though she is 8+ years younger than me and people have mistook me for her mother before! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Oops, I don't know what I'm clicking on. I guess I deleted my other comment. Anyway, I was saying that they look like another version of you and Mike. Susan looks like she could be your actual sister with the red hair and all...

Hannah Jones said...

Happy Birthday Susan!
It was fun to Skype with y'all on Christmas Eve! Love you guys!

Our Family

Our Family