Friday, January 30, 2009

Claire,her doll,and Carma's giant fit!


Oh! the reverence and stillness that the Sabbath Day brings.... that is funny! This is Claire and her American Girl doll that she loves so much in matching outfits! Claire loves to wear the same thing as her doll and this is the only true matching outfit they have. This picture was taken last Sunday before church. Claire was very excited to wear her matching dress to church. The problem started when Carma asked where her dress was? "Oh, you don't have a dress like this you have a beautiful purple dress with a long purple coat just like Madeline (she loves Madeline)" That was the wrong thing to say! This started a good 30 minutes of the following:
Carma: "You hate me and want me to be ugly."
Mike: "You could never be ugly Carma you are beautiful."
Carma: "No I not. I don't have a black dress."
Mike: "You have a pretty Madeline dress."
Carma, now screaming: " I no like you! I don't want a Madeline dress! I hate you!"
The bedroom door slams!
You get the picture. Like I said.... The joy of Sunday

2 comments:

shelly said...

How adorable is Claire!! So cute! That's pretty funny and Carma is such a diva at such a young age - at least it's funny to me. LOL

Jen said...

Maybe I'm glad that I only have boys. I think mine would be happy to swear "swishy" pants and a shirt that didn't match every day to every event. I can't believe Carma is old enough to care - funny!

Our Family

Our Family